Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Purpose of the Blog:






This blog that I have created will give you the knowledge about the situation of our planet and will talk specifically about the global warming. It is part of my project to create this blog as a task for the English subject. In this blog I will expand this issue by mentioning the definition of global warming and I will describe some of the facts that take place in the global worming. In addition I will include some pictures supported by description. Then I will explain the causes of the global warming. Also I will show you a PowerPoint presentation to my blog which contain some pictures showing the global warming. After that I will mention some of the specific effects of global warming such as the effect on children, diseases, animals, house prices and other necessary points. In another section I will discuss the possibility of preventing the global warming. There are some sections that you will find them interesting while you are continuing your journey in my blog.

No comments: