Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Profile

My name is Mohammad Abbas. I was born in the capital of the UAE .I live in three floor house in al Karma Street near Al Rotha hospital. I live with my family and I have five sisters and one brother. I graduated from the science section in high school since 2 years ago and I was 17 years old. It was a difficult year for me because I had to pass in many exams in order to join the college .After having many options I chose to join HCT “Higher colleges of technology”. I have lots of hobbies but I’m going to mention some of them. One of my hobbies is playing videogame specially soccer games. Sometimes I gather with my friends and play soccer. More over I spend my free time designing an electronic cards and remake photos with the Adobe photo shop program .Moreover I like to watch Hollywood movies in the cinema or on DVD. My favorite films are Goal, fast and furies, kingdom of heaven and kicking and screaming. In my opinion Thursday is the suitable day to do some activities but since there are no holidays on Thursday it will be difficult to do all your activities in one day.

3 comments:

*¤ஐ» Battie°»ஐ¤*° said...

WOW .. You live a villa XD .. Three floors and I live under a mansion XD XD XD

Nice entry BTW.

Mohamed said...

Nice section Mohammed, i enjoyed reading your profile. I think i know more about you now =P .. Nice work keep it up !

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.